- 24" panel coverage
- 3" rib height
- Structural trapezoidal standing seam panel
- Applies over open framing or solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauges: 24ga
- Finishes: Kynar painted or acrylic coated Galvalume®
- Warranty: 40 year on painted, 25 year on Galvalume®
- Minimum roof slope 1/4:12
- Factory applied side lap sealant
- Concealed clip designed for thermal movement
- Accommodates 1/2" to 6" blanket insulation
- Energy Star rated
- Purpose: Roofing panels
Concealed Clip System
- Snap-Loc utilizes a concealed clip fastening system.
- Can be installed over open framing, making it a great choice for steel structures.
- A full line of trim and accessories is available.
- Cut to the half inch
Factory Applied Sidelap Sealant
Snap-Loc has factory applied sidelap sealant. This serves as an additional layer of protection against blowing rain, sealing out possible moisture.
3" High Ribs
Larger than average 3" high ribs provide Snap-Loc with brute strength, and are part of what allows it to perform well on commercial low sloped roofs with pitches down to 1/4:12.
Here at Best Buy Metals, we have some of the best pricing on Snap-Loc available.
If you need more information or pricing on Snap-Loc, feel free to contact us at any time. Our representatives are there to help you, and are always helpful and courteous.