Decra Villa Tile
Combining Old World Italian Tile with all the benefits of steel.
Decra Villa Tile is an all hidden fastener system, featuring interlocking hidden nail tabs for a look that is picture perfect and long lasting
As the original stone coated steel roofing system, Decra has taken it one step further with a true work of art. Villa Tile is lightweight, yet offers the true look of a clay tile.
- 39-1/2" wide x 14-1/2" height panel coverage
- Applies over solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel, aluminum zinc coated
- Gauge: 26ga
- Finish: colored stone chip finish
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Minimum roof slope 3:12
- Purpose: Roofing panels
Click on the photos below for a high-resolution image.
Steel Core / Zinc-Aluminum / Stone Coating
The benefits of Decra Villa Tile begin with its tough 26 gauge steel core, designed for raw strength and lightweight performance. Next a zinc-aluminum protective coating is then applied. An acrylic base coat is applied, then stone chips are embedded into that. Last a clear acrylic overcoat is applied.
The result is one of the toughest metal tiles available, with a lifetime warranty.
If you want a plain old roof - keep looking. If you want a roof that makes your home look amazing, Decra Villa Tile is that roof.
Every detail is designed for beauty and perfection, with complementing trims and accessories combining for just the right look.
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• Walkable (26-ga., 55% Aluminum-Zinc coated sheet steel)
• Lightweight (1.5 lbs/sq. ft.)
• Class-A Fire Rated (Non-combustible roof covering)
• 120-mph Wind Warranty
• Hail Impact Warranty (UL 2218 Class-4 rated)
If you need more information or pricing on Decra Villa Tile, feel free to contact us at any time. Our representatives are there to help you, and are always helpful and courteous.